Projexasia is a client-focused Main Contracting and Construction Management company also providing Project Management and Management Contracting services. These and other progressive forms of procurement are our tools to achieve the specific combinations of quality, programme and cost required by our clients. Each project is unique and we are committed to personal, professional service.
At the heart of our business is the belief that professionalism, integrity and trust enable the building of long term relationships with our employers and with other team members, including consultants, subcontractors and suppliers. We seek to break down the barriers between design and construction and we encourage all stakeholders to take part in a collaborative process based on effective communication, procedures and contracts. All of this is focused on delivering higher standards of building quality.
It is an ambition which requires team members with expertise, insight and commitment. Projexasia staff are skilled construction professionals with wide experience of successful projects in Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific region- including prestigious and award-winning residential, commercial, hotel and leisure buildings and interiors. We are equipped to deal with special projects and challenging circumstances, offering a one-stop resource for clients who understand what it takes to achieve high standards in construction.
Projexasia are a Registered General Building Contractor (RGBC) under the Building Ordinance.
Scope of Services
Clients can be assured of the quality and professionalism of PXA’s staff and its extensive in-house resources, tailored to the unique needs of each client and project. PXA offers a number of client services, each highly regarded within the industry.
- Consultation Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Development Advice
- Value Engineering
- Site Survey
- Shop Drawing Production
- LEED & HKBEAM
- Project Services
- Main Contracting
- Project Management
- Management Contracting
- Construction Management
- Interior Fit-out
- Design and Build
- M&E Installation
- Alteration & Addition Works
- Maintenance and Renovation
- Institution and Education
- Hotel and Spas
- Retail Shops and Restaurants
- Property Maintenance
Projexasia recognises the importance of protecting our community and environment against climate change. Our environmental performance is a key component of our sustainability strategy of continuous improvement. Our commitment to the environment is evident at all our projects as we adhere to strict environmental policies ensuring compliance with local environmental laws and regulations. At Projexasia, there are a number of green initiatives being carried out in our construction sites and in our head office. Besides, we continue to inspire and work with our clients, partners and supply chains for cost effective solutions for potential environmental problems. Our corporate environmental management system certified to comply with the ISO 14001 international standard and achieved the Class of Excellence in WasteWi$e and Energywi$e schemes and environmental awards from HKAEE.
We continue to raise our standards of professional practice by obtaining internationally recognized certifications and public awards and this provides an independent assessment of an employee’s skills and knowledge, based on a comprehensive national standard.
Projexasia is certified and awarded the following: –
- Registered General Building Contractor (RGBC)
- Group A Contractor for Public Works
- ISO9001 Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Wastewi$e Label, Class of Excellence – Since 2013
- Energywi$e Label, Class of Excellence – Since 2013
- The Outstanding Employees in OSH (Construction Industry)
- OSHC Safety Performance Award
- OSHC Occupational Health Promotional Award Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence, (Construction Industry SME Award)
- The HSBC Living Business (Green Project Award)
- Hong Kong Green Council (Construction Industry Silver Award)
- Highly Commended for International Property Awards Asia Pacific
- One of the 48 Companies In the Hong Kong SME Business Sustainability Index 2013
- Best Concrete Repair Award for “Attention To Safety” HKAEE SME Award (Construction Industry) 2012
- 12th OSHC Safety Performance Award 2013
- OSHC Star Enterprise – RMAA Safety Accreditation Scheme 2014 – 2016
- One of the 43 Companies In The Third Hong Kong SME Business Sustainability Index 2014
- Hong Kong Green Awards – Environmental, Health and Safety Award (SME – Bronze Award)
- HSBC Living Business Award 2015 – Green Achievement Award (Certificate of Merit)
- Hong Kong Green Awards 2015 – Environmental, Health and Safety Award (SME – Silver Award)
- OSHC Star Enterprise – RMAA Safety Accreditation Scheme 2016– 2018