Terms and Conditions of Awards Scheme:
1.This form is only valid if the party involved is selected as a winner. Should the party involved not emerge as a winner, this form will be null and void.
2.Winners are selected purely based on their nomination submissions, the audit process and subsequent ratings by the panel of Jury. The judging process is completely independent and is not in any way influenced by this form.
3.Nomination Form serves as the final indication for Winners’ confirmed information, to allow SERA the space and the time to ensure all deliverables can be arranged and executed accordingly, in time for the event, media announcement and publications. Should you have to modify any of your submitted information on the Nomination Form, please read the C) Terms and Conditions of Payment.
4.Upon submission deadline, all details on the Submission Document, are FINAL and CANNOT be changed and/or transferred to another party. The details you submit here will be used across all awards content including any winner announcements and on the digital certificate, should you win. Please ensure all details are correct. Please ensure that all details on this Nomination Form are consistent with the details on the Submission document you upload.
5. This form will form a binding contract; should the party involved apply for a nomination, payment is due upon execution of this contract.
6. Deliverables and packages are final and are provided at the best rate. Negotiations or Variations to these packages are not available or offered.
7. In the exceptional event of unavoidable circumstances, SERA reserves the right to change or revise the deliverables as required. The revised deliverables will be of comparative value to the original. Any revision / change will be done with prior notice winners.
8. All materials applicable, such as company advertisements, profile write ups and high-resolution photographs, voice, and/or video recordings of the winner must be submitted to SERA by the stipulated deadline. Should the materials not reach SERA by the deadline, SERA is unable to guarantee the best quality or inclusion of the above materials in the relevant publications. SERA will not be liable for quality or exclusion of materials from the publication or other deliverables due to latency.
9. The date, time and venue of the Ceremony shown in this form are not finalized and SERA reserves the right to revise.
10.The winners of this scheme will be qualified for one year based on the review time. The validity period will be stated on the confirmation letters issued by SERA. The winners must immediately stop claiming the honor once the effective period is due. If winners want to continue to have it, they must re-apply for this scheme and pass the review again.
11. The winners of this scheme will be given the right to use the Logo for one year based on the review time. The validity period will be stated on the use of logo confirmation letters issued by SERA. The winners must immediately stop using & displaying the Logo once the effective period is due. If winners want to continue to use it, they must re-apply for this scheme and pass the review again.
12.The Logo can be used in different promotion materials of the winners such as name cards, corporate letters and envelopes, newsletters, webpages, etc.
13. When using the Logos, the winners must display it along with the organization’s name / logo prominently in order to present clearly which organization it is referring to.
14. Any advertising and promotional materials that bear the Logo must be lawful, healthy, wholesome, honest and truthful, and must not contain any defamatory, discriminatory or offensive elements.
15. The winners displaying the logo under any circumstances, only means that it supports and promises to practice the six principles in the Social Caring Pledge. No Logo may be used in any way that suggests that SERA is affiliated with, sponsors, approves or endorses the users’ organization, users’ websites, users’ products or users’ services, unless such a relationship exists.
16. Affiliated companies or other associated companies, if any, of the winners are not allowed to concurrently use the Logo. The right of using the Logo is applicable to the winner’s name registered on the application form only.
17. In the event of any conviction involving a criminal offense within or outside Hong Kong jurisdiction, any verdict of ethical conviction brought by a statutory body, or any judgment of violating the six principles of Social Caring Pledge, infringement of business ethics and/or lack of credibility by SERA; If it affects the brand or reputation of SERA. SERA reserves the right of issuing warnings to the concerned winners and rescinding its right to use the Logo, or even if disqualified from the awards and honors.
19. SERA’s interpretation on the provisions of these Guidelines shall be final and conclusive. In case of dispute, SERA has the authority and final binding decisions to make any changes on Logo and its Logo usage, even if disqualified from the awards and honors.
Terms and Conditions of Payment:
1. All prices are non-refundable and subject to prevailing Taxes as applicable in the respective countries involved. All taxes, transfer fee and additional costs are to be borne by you.
2. The total billing amount should be prepaid before accepting the order; SERA will only process the order when such amount has been honored.
3. If you choose to pay with bank transfer, you are requested to settle the account within 7 working days after placing the order.
4. Transactions that process via ATM transfer, remittance or cheque machine payment during bank non-office hours, such transaction will only confirm on the next working day.
5. If you would like to cancel or make a change to an order or service, additional fees may be incurred, 10% service charge for each time The payment should not apply to the initial issued invoice. You must comply with the obligations to pay the settlement. SERA reserves the right to terminate the use of account services until all overdue balance has been settled.
Service and Disclaimer:
1. Photographers, videographers and SERA are not responsible for backing up all photo or video files after they are sent to you. You can make a backup copy by yourself.
2. The output file format is generally jpg or pdf. The output file format is slightly different depending on the selected product. If you have any requirements for the output file format, it must be put forward to SERA when placing the order. SERA will not be responsible for any wrongly provided file format, or any loss or money caused by the wrong file format. Subsequent modifications will incur additional charges, please contact SERA staff for details.
4. You undertake that if any person, group or institution for breach of the terms of service; or any of your products in printed text, photos, images, graphics, or other materials covering or may be involved defamation, invasion of privacy, counterfeit, copy, reproduce, intellectual property infringement, indecent, obscene, infringe any third party rights, currency and banknote or violate our laws, the situation, and to make any form of litigation, claims, notification or take any action that will indemnify SERA and its directors, officers and employees for any losses suffered, including but not limited to the relevant claims, losses, costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
5. Social Enterprise Research Academy reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time without providing any prior notification. The amended terms and conditions are effective from the date they are published on our website. Your continued use of our services shall represent your unconditional acceptance of the latest version of the terms and conditions.
3. 得獎單位在提名表格填寫的資料將作為最終指示，以便本院有足夠的空間和時間來確保所有項目可以在典禮前及時安排和執行活動策劃、媒體及其他宣傳。如要修改，詳情請參閱 (三) 付款條款及細則。
5. 如果獲提名領袖/機構申請提名，本文件將構成有約束力的合同; 理應執行此表格承兌並付款。
10. 得獎單位會被賦予獎項榮譽，期限基於審核時間，為期一年。有效使用期將列明於社會企業研究院發出之「社會關愛獎項計劃得獎資格確認及資料遞交通知書」上。若獎項有效使用期已到， 得獎單位必須立即停止向外宣稱有關榮譽。如想繼續，必須重新申請本計劃，並再次通過審核。
5. 社會企業研究院 (本院) 保留不時更改這些條款和條件的權利，恕不另行通知。修改後的條款和條件自在本院網站上發布之日起生效。閣下使用本院的服務即表示無條件接受最新版本的條款和條件。
1. that the information submitted herein and as supporting documentation is to the best of my knowledge, true and verifiable. I understand and agree that should any of the information submitted herein and/or any supporting documentation appended herein found to be factually incorrect or are designed to mislead the judges, my nomination will be null and void, and if I’ve been declared an award winner, my award will be rescinded;
2. that I / my representing Organization authorizes SERA to use winners’ logo, winners’ profile, photo, sound or/and video for promotional use legally for any legitimate purpose including commercial and non-commercial advertisement and distribution to sponsors, without any notification and/or payment to the winners;
3. that I / my representing Organization agrees to abide by “Brand Identity and Guidelines” & commits to fulfill the promises stated in the Social Caring Pledge Scheme, including Environmental Protection, Anti-discrimination, No Forced Labour, Community, Anti-corruption, and Safety and Quality; – Social Caring Pledge Scheme
4. that I am not related to any staff of the SERA or to any judges appointed by the SERA (except normal business relationship, if any);
5. that I have not attempted and will not attempt in any manner, monetary or otherwise, to influence the decisions of SERA and/or the judges;
6. that my business and I have never been investigated for criminal or civil offenses at any time in the past or present.
3. 我/我的代表機構同意遵守展視於本院網站的《社會關愛獎項計劃標誌使用守則》，並承諾履行社會關愛約章框架所述的承諾，包括環境保護、反歧視、反強迫性勞動、社區參與、反貪腐，以及安全和品質。- 社會關愛約章框架